In our attempt to keep the competitive spirit high during these unforeseen times, Oman Automobile Association has been working on creating a new form of competition that ensures the safety of our community.
DiRT Rally E-sports competition will be a great beginning to have all competitors who are interested to join to play and attempt to score there best time track record to be at the time leader in our competition.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants will be required to enter the Competition using their account for PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Gaming PC players. Entrants’ country of residence will be deemed to be the country registered to their account.
- The Competition is free to enter, and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation 4, Xbox One or gaming PC (where the game is available on Steam, Oculus and the Microsoft Store) and a copy of DiRT Rally 2.0.
- Drivers Classifications:
- Controller Players: The registered player who will compete in the championship and any event using a joystick/controller
- Steering Wheel: The registered player who will compete in the championship and any event using any steering wheel accepted in Dirt 2.0
- Championship name: Oman Summer E-Rally championship
- Number of events: Three events
- Special stages: 20 stages (10 stages per round)
- Championship calendar
# Day/Date Day/Date & Timing Dirt 2.0 Event stages Round 1 Friday 05.03.2021 18:00 – 22:00 TBA Round 2 Friday 12.03.2020 18:00 – 22:00 TBA TOP 10 TBA 18:00 – 22:00 TBA
*Dates are subject to change
- Cars Category:
- For this championship we will be using R5 category
- Game settings:
- For the championship Hardcore will be ON – for all events.
- Points system:
- We will be following WRC pointing system
Finsh positing Points 1st 25 2nd 18 3rd 15 4th 12 5th 10 6th 8 7th 6 8th 4 9th 2 10th and below 1 for each finisher
- Awards & Trophies
- 1st overall winner per each event (Controller category – minimum 3 players per category)
- 2nd overall winner per each event (Controller category – minimum 3 players per category)
- 3rd overall winner per each event (Controller category – minimum 3 players per category)
- 1st overall winner per each event (Steering wheel category – minimum 3 players per category)
- 2nd overall winner per each event (Steering wheel category – minimum 3 players per category)
- 3rd overall winner per each event (Steering wheel category – minimum 3 players per category)
- In case any category did not full fill the number of entries (3 players minimum) – organizer maintain the right to combine both categories into one group.
- Winner’s oversees awards will be shipped to their preferred shipping address.
- How to Register
- If you wish to compete in this championship –
- Step 1: Kindly fill the entry form: https://forms.gle/P7gPqseaQFAXYtFt7
- Step 2: Make sure you are registered in Rallydirt2.com, then search for OAA https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/377192
- Forbidden activities:
- It is forbidden for a single player to participate in the Series with multiple accounts.
- It is forbidden to participate using another person’s account.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct
- The OAA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which an Entrant suffers as a direct or indirect result of the Competition.
- Personal information which Entrants provide when they enter will be held and used only by the OAA, its suppliers and contractors to administer the Competition.
- The OAA may, at its sole discretion, publish each Entrants’ name and/or name of the account for PlayStation 4, Xbox & Gaming PC players on the OAA social media accounts, website, press releases and related promotional material.